Sunday, February 17, 2008

Yet another week " here"

This week was kinda cool. As usual was busy. Went to queensway on wed and bought my new shoes. Then there's thurs night. Mon played some table tennis and badminton even with my toe nail coming off. :-p Anyway, i thank God for keeping me fired up for doing this ministry that i truly enjoy. Everyday is looking forward to yet another bright new day. I guess thats why weekends feel horrendous, as August said, my expectations changed and yes i should not expect things the way i want it to. YF was rather stumbling. Sun worship service was my fault for not being able to catch anything during message. Well, for 1, i might not be going down to church for at least 3 weeks i guess.

Im glad that im seeing rather major improvements in singing! Thank God for August! And pray and hope that i'll continue improving so that i'll be able to use it well for leading worship in the future! =) I guess i thank God that i see that im picking up alot from practices and lessons, whether it be singing and bible studies alike! Thank God! =)

New best fren in Sam! New chatterbox rival in rachel! New Sis in Laura(of course not my real sis, but shares the same name)! Thank God for Bro & Sis in christ!

Tmr is east outing! Tues is talk time! Wed is TBC! Thurs is running and bball! Fri is singing and more singing! Sat is prob Zion and meeting with jeremy! Sun is TBC! Yet another great week to look forward to. :-p

Certain thoughts just kills me. I wish God will relieve me from these sufferings.

Please. Whenever it comes to mind i just cant fight it. Why go through this trial? What have i to learn from it? How to deal with it?

Only these things are hindering me from a perfectly positive mind these days.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home