Sunday, February 10, 2008

All in another blink of an eye, this CNY

Well. This week went past awfully fast again. 6 weeks of project serve passed just like that. Haha. This week was rather fun. Wed had no "work" We just spent the morning playing bball before having a steamboat with our ministry ppl and the west Min ppl. A bad thing that occured is, most of my toe nail broke loose, cause there was internal bleeding from bball then i took off my shoes and continued to play. Smart move cause someone just stepped on my toe and there goes my nail. And to add salt to the wound, i was going for hol the next day. -.- So i was kinda sad later realizing that im going for holiday, to a beach, not being able to touch water. -.-

Holiday was great. Family time was the thing i really enjoyed during this time. Sleep too, and the 24/7 strong wind. :-p Well like i told my family, i think its the 1st time i went for holiday with my mum and 2 sisters. But i guess i really enjoyed it, from playing monkey and soccer with a beach volleyball( of course i was rooted to the ground most of the time and playing soccer with my other foot). Well, playing soccer with 3 females is alright cause im handicapped too. Haha. All the laughter and fun was really enjoyable. I'll post alot of nice photos later.

Thus, i never did much visiting this holiday,only on thurs morning, and later. Oh but had visiting yesterday with my colleagues and YFC volunteers to their house. Cool and fun filled day it was.

Talked to kevin for like another few hours last night. We just didnt talk for a few weeks and it seemed like ages cause we had so much to tell each other. Him being in army, and me and project serve, and both our personal probs and struggles. Haha. Mine had abit more cause i still meet ppl thus have quite a few more relational probs. Haha. So cool.

2 random thoughts: 1 is that i guess someone said something that triggered a thought in me yesterday. Haha. Well, 1 is that, how surprising during the hol's that just passed i actually spent more than 7 days a row, seeing and going out with this fren. Funny how we aren't even on talking term these days. Quite sad a good friendship turned out this way. I should be trying harder to salvage this relationship i guess.

another was when elder lee met me in the lift and he said, "you going for a meeting ah?" Then i said no. Then i thought to myself, please, i have not had a meeting in church for years. Well, i guess i kept feeling this way recently cause i feel that i have the time, energy to offer and im not needed. Anyway, its not like im not busy lah, its just that its the best time i can offer.

Funny how a relationship is really something odd. I always thought i just cant click with this "fren". Well, his tendencies sometimes initially got to my nerves. But when i ironed things out with this "fren", learning why he does certain things in a certain way. Suddenly i dont feel that awkwardness, and seemlessly find that his quite an approachable person too. I guess its such a perception thing. If i think he has something against me, i will always feel that person is not very approachable, personality clash etc. Ends up, its just a stone in the heart. Once removed, i start to see the better side of him.

Of course i do not have alot of relationship problems nor does it bother me very often. Its just that i like to blabber it out here. Maybe SLIGHTLY more than others, but yea. My blog is problem venting corner. Haha.

Suddenly, i became really good friends with Sam. Haha. So cool. I guess cause he tells me alot which makes me quite happy. Haha. Then we spend time every day having a time of prayer together, praying about different topics and subjects.

Like i was telling kevin, something i really need help in, other than discipline to do QT, is to make a bigger effort to spend time with students, and not spend most of my time with friends. Its God's work vs my own needs, or rather wants.

Feels like i touch and go alot in this post. But blogging is really time consuming. Ciao!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home