Monday, January 14, 2008

One Way, One Life, One Truth/ Today

Today was a great day. Not only because i did street E. We, east min project servants, went out for dinner together to supposedly celebrate Qian Hui's birthday. Our 1st ever outing. Well, we ended up eating Carl's Junior(which we aint suppose to cause its too ex for us) and some ate subway. We all sat together in a row, but because there's like 12 of us, so we ended up blocking the whole passageway in Carl's Junior. The best part of the dinner was the time of fellowship. We were like testing out so many hand games like "hai dai" and we also tried to play games that we all can play together. We played the "sha" game- joash(frm church)'s fav, and it was absolutely fun and hilarious. 1stly was because we experimented the different styles which other people knew of but ended up changing to my version of the game. Then came Mr oily and salty(his name is you xian) acting sissy and especially Bryan trying to be funny like coming up with "tan sha", "zi sha" and all the nonsense. We all each did a couple of nonsense too, coupled by comical moments from each of us and Angela laughing her head away, thus we all had a really great time laughing so badly. I guess i havent really laughed so badly for some time too. We just kept laughing and laughing the night away. All of us. Too bad Abi left early. All of this plus hearing the joke of the day.

Timo said this while buying bubble tea: " Uncle, lychee bubble tea don't want bubble". We just laughed our heads away. =)

OK. Maybe i should change my blogskin to allow comments. Kinda irritated theres no comments page and i'd rather remove my tagboard. Will try to find time to do so. Hopefully soon. :-p Anyway, this is my reason for having my blog skin and blog song. Blog skin requires no explaining. The most important part of my blog song's lyrics, is this phrase "one way, one life, one truth".

Theres only 1 way to God and eternal life in heaven.
Thus, we should make full use of this 1 life,
To spread His 1 truth.

Yup. These are my thoughts and somewhat sums up my motive behind joining yfc full time for at least 10 weeks.

Grr. Im kinda unhappy now because i can't find the piece of paper where i wrote down most of the things i learnt from camp. The dumbest part of it is, i lost it at home. -.- Anyway. If i didnt remember wrongly, while sharing with Ai Ling, i learnt 3 important things. 1 of then was with regards to evangelizing. I always identify evangelizm as one of my weaknesses.(of course not now i guess :-p) Well, i always think and fear of being paiseh to go up and approach people. She quoted me a few verses.

Phil 1:21 For to me to live is Christ, and to die is gain
Phil 1:27-30 Only let your manner of life be worthy of the gospel of Christ, so that whether I come and see you or am absent, I may hear of you that you are standing firm in one spirit, with one mind striving side by side for the faith of the gospel,and not frightened in anything by your opponents. This is a clear sign to them of their destruction, but of your salvation, and that from God.For it has been granted to you that for the sake of Christ you should not only believe in him but also suffer for his sake engaged in the same conflict that you saw I had and now hear that I still have.

She told me this. If we are living for christ, we should not be thinking of ourselves nor of our own weaknesses. I should not bother whether i am weak at this(evangelism) or that. If i'm truly doing the Lord's work, i would go all out to do it, for we do not belong to ourselves. If its for His sake, i should just do and ignore every worry that i have. Its a simple basic theory that when i heard itm i was like yea i know that. But it never struck me like that before. Like she said, when you want something, you would go all out to do it right? Similarly, for evangelism is the same. So, just do and ignore everything else! It is a good thing to apply to my life in many things. Just do and do not consider your weakness as a stumbling block. Your weakness will still hinder you, but its how much you allow it to. Thats what i'm learning to change in evangelism too. And so far, its quite successful. Did street E today and shared to at least 6 in 2h. Cool stuff!! I mean its the most ever in a day.

Ok i'll share about the rest another day. Its late already.

Again a reminder to self: I should stop wondering whether you share the same feelings i do about each other. Too often this thought keeps creeping to my mind throughout the week. Well, its not something i should be dealing with for the time being until the time is ripe. Though, i dislike the way it is not here not there, at least i consider it this way in the 1st place.

Trying to define a seemingly blurred relationship(in my opinion).

Well, at least you never understood that i AM talking about you.

Yet however, trying to ensure He is No 1 priority, He is centre of my life, removing hinderances, until He is stable at no 1, then if things were to come back or not......

Its up to Him.

It was, always. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home