Sunday, January 13, 2008

Work in YFC

Ok. I'll try to blog as much as possible with the short amount of time. Sorry i didnt have time to talk about last week's camp and first week in yfc. Didnt view blogging as a priority nowadays. Too lazy to even bother about changing to wordpress so i guess i'll just stick to this.

Anyway. This past week has been great. I think it has been the best week i had for 2 years. I keep spilling it as best week in my life and cheryl was like your life is probably very sad. Haha. But cannot meh what i did this week is really shiok. Everyday is like learning God's word and doing His work, evangelizing and all. Somemore its only the 1st week and i didnt get as much opportunity as compared to the coming weeks and i've evangilized to 6 people- more than the past year i guess. Learning so much about God and about living and changing lifestyles to be more and more like Him has been really special. I know it all boils down to application but yea im already trying to change so many things and i can see changes bit by bit which has been good. I mean its the best "work" i can ever have lah. For a lifetime career i cant say for sure, but i guess definitely for 3 months, the time before going to army i think its a decision i will never regret.

Camp was great too. I mean other than being tired and all it was learn more and more and more. Talking to Ai Ling, one of the full time staff in yfc made me learn 3 important things that i might wanna share next time.

I wonder when i could temporarily put down this emotional string tied to someone.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home