Sunday, December 16, 2007

Random Thoughts

Sometimes i feel that i know that my faith is not dead but its still not at a safe and comfortable level yet im leaving myself to swim in dangerous waters. What am i doing? I've been slack again and ill disciplined to do things i should do. i feel like giving myself a good scolding. I am always like that. I always know what im doing wrong but i always dont take action.

Sometimes i feel like giving up this seemingly dead ministry and move on to God's greater plans. Then again, i belong to this ministry, and what am i doing about it? Am i not doing anything, or is it because we are all not doing enough, or not doing things right? I dont know. Im lost. I suddenly feel that i should do something, yet im doing nothing, and i dont know what can be done either.But i think, something has to change.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home