Monday, November 26, 2007

Felt a strong sense of emotion today that im afraid i cant say what feeling it is in fear that i will stumble people. But ya, Ben, Shawn, Rui and Tricia would know that i totally was avoiding ppl, even them at that time. But ya, keep me in prayer for this, that i cant let go of this emotion. Rather new though.

Ya. I got shot at just now by my mum that i cant go project serve cause i cant control my emotions. She was like, "i think some people can be full time workers but not all can, and i think you arent suitable cause you cant control your emotions". I was kinda unhappy cause i felt my mum was saying that i cant serve God cause i am a sinner? In alot of ways, my weakness was further exposed to me and i know i have to correct this. I know i have to try to change this, but i cant help to feel that its impossible to be perfect. And my mum was not allowing me to do so cause of a problem i have? And im not committing my whole life to work full time for God, even though it is considered being a full time worker under yfc for 3 months. But however, this time, im convicted that if my mum wont allow me to go, its God's calling to me that i should not go. I dont know. This time is different, though i hope someone will enlighten me more with regards to this issue.

Haiz. I never know this increasingly emotional me is giving me so much problem, especially faith wise. Time for happy photos!

This was what we were doing the whole of sat night, almost. :-p We were trying all kinds of different emotions. But i am super lousy at doing this cause im seriously never photo happy so i never learnt how to do it unnaturally. :-p This is 2. The rest are too unglam. :-p They are speak/hear/see no evil, and shocked. =)


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home