Monday, November 19, 2007

Beneath the mask hides a tearful face,
Beneath the craziness, loneliness looms
O what joy i would have if people understood my feelings.
O what joy it is if i could express it, and it be accepted.

No fun seems appealing,
No joy seems fulfilling,
No company seems desirable,
Yea, except one.

Hopes were high, but things ain't the same anymore.
O how sadly things have to come to this.
O how dreadful that it has to end.
But its come to this, it should end.

I guess the sooner i dont solve this, the more problems i would have. I think its time, to put an end to this. No matter the ending, i think we should end this.

I guess everyone has their expectations, and i guess you're just like any other.

I remember the day where it all started, 26 jan to be exact. I would say i felt it was God's leading. The climax was in oct. All to be revealed if i decided it should.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home