Thursday, November 22, 2007

I wanted to suntan, ended up getting sunburnt now that i realized it. Im all red now lah. Played soccer the whole morn like until 12 plus then swim till 2 wah i got more than i wanted.

Last few days i have not been home the whole day. Since exams ended. Tues out shopping for friends presents with classmates then pool. At night parachute band concert then supper. Reach home 11. Wed woke up at 9 plus go bladding then go yuan's house "watch movie" then at night only came back 12 plus. This morn woke up 9(which was late) then soccer. Wah. Onyl time tonight came back for a meal and no ones at home. -.- Anyway next few days trying to make full use of my time staying out. Haha.

Yay. Project serve, here i come!

Always wanted to do this. I will never get the chance to have 1 full term of sch(10 weeks free) to serve God in my youth, so now is a great time to join project serve, by yfc. Its hard to go to details, especially since i havent decided which ministry to go to yet but its great to serve the Lord and i really dont mind being in any ministry. But its not easy lah. Must go around asking ppl to support me going project serve(financially). Sounds very challenging especially doing evangelism on a more regular basis and 9-5 everyday on weekdays, but it really helps me grow and i hope to do so. And i get to go do missions for 2 weeks! Its something that i always fear of doing and i always wanted to challenge myself even if i dont really like going overseas and stuff. :-p

There is a whole list of things i wanna do, im going to list it out, but i can guarantee i cant fulfill all or even 1 or 2 if im going to project serve. In no order of importance.

1)Take up dancing lessons.
2) Be august's disciple. :-p
3) Take up swimming lessons
4) Gym regularly(crap i realized i cant do that if i go yfc!!!)
5)learn jap(for anime) or korean(for korean wave, and simply just love the lang :-p)
6)Buy a piano and take up piano lessons
7)Fully know how to play the guitar(im still in the process of it, but learning myself in my spare time whenever possible)
8) Take up bible study classes(think i dont have to do this if i join project serve)

Trying to do even a few of this can be quite taxing on top of yfc, yf and stuff. Am going to stay committed to yf(hopefully). Ben wants me to help the yf (i wonder what do i need to help on? Lol.) I see how 1st bah. Whichever i think i feel a more need or am more keen(plus opportunity to do so), i'll take up whichever bah. Financially its going to be hard too cause im not working(and even require support) and lessons require money.

Im thinking of changing blogskin soon. I just dont like black background though i like this skin. Wordpress seems tempting cause can hide posts and can do away with tagboard cause i really prefer comment box. I see how 1st bah im lazy to move and all. Blogger has its benefits too. :-p

Yay i got 2 new parachute band albums, and dled rain's last 2 albums and csjh's new album! Still havent got my hand on suju's new album onyl got their 4 new song in their remaked version. Im thinking of supporting csjh by buying their album but troublesome cause must go online to find, order and all the hassle. Remember im not at home much these days wont be sitting in front of com much too. It explains my reluctance to start reading soompi forums again and keeping up with dbsk, suju and csjh. Dont have the time to keep up with them. Maybe once my life is slowing down and not so much activities then i'll start! See 1st bah.

I want my new qt material!!! Gosh still havent got my hands on it.

Latest news: Family is in town! Gosh i came home to eat dinner with them, but then they are not home i should've stayed out lor. Nvm lah ai ya stay home use com watch my show! I missed the last 2 episodes casue im not at home. And heroes!!

This chapter of my life has come to an end. And really i can all things le. =)

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Yea yea.. i thnk this current blog sin is quite messy. esp when you scroll your mouse and just expect the page to move up, it doesnt. you have to scroll at individual columns.and inside the column, you have to scroll at the tagboard.

Hee Hee.

Oh yes, im in the midst of polishing my guitar skills too.
Maybe it's time to do a resolution list!

Go Bladding never JIO!!!

6:37 pm  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home