Thursday, November 29, 2007

I think i should stay away from them seriously. I mean i think i cant control my feelings for feeling possesive. For the others, maybe cause it feels different from the opposite kind and i cant like feel comfortable about things. Somethings just feel odd sometimes. Sometimes i should really learn to control my emotions. I really gotta keep trying harder.

I think adrian helped made it quite clearly to me that me saying i try to love others as thyself is seriously flawed because i think i still fail cause im still rather biased towards certain groups of ppl at least. Or for some, biased against. Oh well.

Control this evil emotions of mine which aint pure.

Stop thinking of things that aint pure.

Aint? Lol. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home