Monday, February 04, 2008

Am like in an extremely irritable mood now. And i wanted to blog. No mood le lah. Came home at 10 expecting dinner then had miscommunication- there isnt dinner at home. And i was at geylang with lots of good food but gotta look at my friend eat and i eat desert. Then my oh-so-smart sister had to like lock herself in my room when i was smsing my friend! Plus all my stuff inside and alarm too and i have to like wake up earlier than her some more. Soo super irritating. And here on one end i thought i had little problems with anger management. Whatever nick.

Went to Sara PARN's (haha) church yesterday. Her church brings back memories of my old church which is even smaller with 30 ppl. Her's is also probably less than even a 100. Plus her church is so much more like a kindergarten than our's is. So cool. Haha. Im kinda surprised a presbyterian church is so much like ours. And they happen to sing lotsa hymns then, but with drums. Haha. Quite interesting.

BTW. Im visiting not because im finding a church. Im just intending to get to go to churches than are non charismatic nor speaks in tongues but uses drums for their worship. (Sara's one is "so called" drums. Haha.)

Oh im kinda surprised the NIV bible has the word stupid. Lol.

I guess sometimes being intelligent hinders us from relying on God's strength but on our own rational and experience. I sometimes see that things like being in JC really hindered me from spending time with God and committing my ways to Him.

I guess ppl use rational strength instead of an irrational faith.

Oh btw. Wanna say this for some time. Kinda encouraged by sara pano and abigo and jeto's blog. Really nice to see them blog about self reflections on how they need to change and things they learned, quoting verses and all. So cool. Reading their blog is so enriching and such an encouragement! =)

Sorry i just wanted to blabber abt non-sensical stuff. Will blog abt what im doing soon. Oh im going holiday this thurs. Woots!!! =D


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home