Friday, January 18, 2008

Wah. I just realized. I made someone unhappy at the worst time. Or worse period rather. I mean i didnt make anyone unhappy today. Well, im not going to say more. But sad la i made a relationship bad cause i made that person unhappy then i guess i shouldnt expect that person to forgive me? Just sad to see how the relationship turned sour ever since the high in november.

I hate it that relationship issues bother me so much- or at least i think too much about them. Sometimes i dislike that when some draws closer, others seem drifting.

Anyway thank God for Project servants!!! East especially. =)

But anyway this week is super exhausting. Street E everyday except thurs to play bball with students? Madly exhausting, but yet, extreme fulfilling. I think i have shared close to 15 so far. And thats kewl. I dont even bother keeping track of the no of ppl i have shared already. Or at least, i havent counted them under my contacts list yet. Haha.

This week's encouraging person of the week is----------- Samuel!!! Haha. I'll share next time.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home