Saturday, January 26, 2008

Im unhappy. For a reason so dumb, yet so blur. SO irritating.

I dislike yf.

Its just so...

I'm unhappy cause of someone, but yet its not that person's fault(i guess). And no im not unhappy with that person either. Its just cause i start to read too much into things i see or notice.

I dislike feeling detached from things. Well, i at least feel detached from yf. Maybe cause i feel yf isnt the same anymore. I like to be heavily involved in areas. And i kinda dislike it that i dont feel involved in the yf AT ALL. Well, maybe thats why i lost contact or all my friends from previous stages of life. Even in yfc, i like to feel involved. I dislike being "not impt", esp not when you at some point of time did so many things and now are doing nothing. its like kinda sian of yf already almost. Almost losing motivation on why im going for it every week. At least it shows more of my ulterior motives? Well, at least i could be spending the time doing street E rather than coming for yf.

2nd time im in "bad mood" this week. Cannot cannot. should not allow myself to be in this state.

Bah. I just hate these feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home