Saturday, February 16, 2008

Give me a kick- I simply cant move forward.

today i was reminded, i f
eel down so easily just by the thought of this issue. Just like that. And its tsunami.

I could simply just put down everything im doing, just to see, to get a glimpse.

Which did not happen.

On another note, i had simply the best vday/friendship day last night to date!(haha see the pun? Haha) I shall not say what did i do but it was a great time. Really. Shall not spoil the Vday secret. :-p (im talking nonsense again)

And...

Tks to august for bringing me back to perspective with regards to my concerns. =D

Hopefully abby doesnt scold me for quoting her. Haha.

"well, lets just wait. (:
the cool part is in the waiting-
waiting for God to speak
waiting for God's hand to direct
waiting for God to provide
lets see God move."

I remember what someone said. No you should not be waiting, for waiting means you wait in anticipation that something will happen. But sorry. I cant do it.

Seriously, i think im waiting. oh but ive reconciled both ideas. Im waiting, but for the thing abby is refering to, not the thing my friend was refering to.

You know what they are?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home