Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Dates this "Vday" week

Oh sian. I missed the Deadline!!! Its today!!! I'm 1 day late. Nvm. Its God's will i guess. Yea. What i wanted to do? Sorry its a Vday secret. :-p Why do i say so? Dont know it just sounds like a term that fits. Haha. :-p

I guess Vday got to me. Like i should be doing something that day or something. Haha. I guess bad influence and unedifying talk with Kenn and Mark got into me. Dumb Kenn. Luckily for me, he doesn't read this. :-p Of course im joking only.

Anyway i just realized. I am booked the whole week this week. Haha. If you want to date me unless its like tmr srry im fully booked. :-p
Vday(thurs): date with my running shoes and Kaki's ( friends of similar interest to do the same thing, also means legs in malay. Get the pun? :-p)
Tmr: Date with Hairdresser. Hopefully theres something else. :-p
Wed: Date with Kenn. Of course im jokin who wants to date kenn. We're going queensway to buy shoes.
Fri: Date to watch movie. :-p (sorry i think its all guys hahaha) Oh no i forgot its a date with my vocals and taugays!!! Ok gotta sort that out.
Sat: Date which is about uniforms and yf. Ok i confess its bro & sis appreciation week for yf.

Seriously ppl really can waste life/time in facebook. Sorry im joining for fun nia.

Oh im meeting Jeremy my dear junior/gd friend next sat!!! Even though we had a short close friendship when he was 1st 3 months in mj & choir, at least we're meeting up again!!! Im happy to catch up and know how is he doing in vj. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home