Sunday, February 24, 2008

Kinda lazy to blog these days. Just a short one.

Finally, it is over within me. The battle has ended. The name was deleted from the memory. No longer chained to it. Its definitely relief. No happiness, no sadness. For now, its relief. Lets hope i really am relieved.

1 down. 1 more to go. The last bad habit from my old self is the toughest. Been like that for some 5 years le. Lets just pray that i kick this last sinful habit.

Going to mission trip this thurs to sat. Missing YF again.

I am so tempted to forget my focus for visiting churches. Yet it is so easy to feel distant from my own church. Just pray that i'll truly learn and be able to bring back things i've learned from churches.

Extending my stay in yfc for 3-4 weeks. Yay. Im so happy. =)

But no 1's coming for my "graduation". =(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home