Thursday, October 09, 2008

Say Hi to God/advise.

Womens are the most unpredictable creatures in the world!

Women are liars!(wait thats generalizing) Ppl are liars!(wait thats generalizing also too) Well, nobody likes to hear lies. Nobody like to think others lied to you. Nobody likes to know others told a lie to you. But oh well, im a darn liar too so....

Anyway, thks to someone for giving me advice. It was very practical, very true. I guess i was waiting for that kinda advise. So different but so true. So wise. God was mentioned only like twice in the talk? Yet i know God is behind every advice He gives. Its funny. I havent got advice from him like this for some like 3 years??? Funny, a similarly dire situation happened 3 years ago(but its on a totally diff matter). And somehow both times, and especially surprisingly this time too, my emotions just poured out. Barely happens, but i guess im just saying out all the sadness and the problems that are burdening me on my shoulders. And again, even after 3 years, he gave me such wise advise that made me so dearly respect him. Ability to discern is something i think is a gift to his family! Tks theres still part 2 . -_-

Change is so difficult. And some problems, just cant be solved with a snap of a finger. But i guess they are things that help you grow. Its nice to welcome God again.

More than just feelings.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home