Friday, September 26, 2008

I am quite puzzled by it. Actually, i'm very afraid and worried, cause i dont know what to expect. But i guess, i gotta face it, despite anything. Its, too fast, too soon. Luckily, i'm kinda bothered abt it this near the actual event, so i wont really think abt it and by the time it comes, i'll know. Gonna carry my burdens to the Lord in prayer.

Php 4:13 I can do all things through him who strengthens me.

and i was reminded about love.

1Co 13:4 Love is patient and kind; love does not envy or boast; it is not arrogant
1Co 13:5 or rude. It does not insist on its own way; it is not irritable or resentful;

Envy and boast/vain. Does not insist on your own way. Oh how i fail.

1Co 13:6 it does not rejoice at wrongdoing, but rejoices with the truth.
1Co 13:7 Love bears all things, believes all things, hopes all things, endures all things.
1Co 13:8 Love never ends. As for prophecies, they will pass away; as for tongues, they will cease; as for knowledge, it will pass away.
1Co 13:9 For we know in part and we prophesy in part,
1Co 13:10 but when the perfect comes, the partial will pass away.
1Co 13:11 When I was a child, I spoke like a child, I thought like a child, I reasoned like a child. When I became a man, I gave up childish ways.
1Co 13:12 For now we see in a mirror dimly, but then face to face. Now I know in part; then I shall know fully, even as I have been fully known.
1Co 13:13 So now faith, hope, and love abide, these three; but the greatest of these is love.

Thoughts starting to bug me more and more as the week wears on. Plus more nad more work problems. Zz.

I guess God works in wonderful ways. He does not give me/not born with certain things which he knows i will struggle with and even though im struggling with it now, i'm glad i can still fight it. If i had what i wanted now(which i envy others have), i might have already faltered a long time ago.

And plus i guess, God made me weak in so many things so that i always learn to rely on Him rather than myself. I am weak in so many things, and im giving myself problems which i look at others and they dont even have those kinda problems because they could have avoided it in the 1st place. He makes me weak, so that i will seek He that is strong.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home