Tuesday, September 16, 2008

So many things to say, everyday. More and more disorientated

Woke up this morning, and started tearing. I dont know. so weird. Just somehow some thought came to mind. i wasnt even tearing in my sleep. Just woke up, and started tearing for the things that went through my head. The thing is, i only teared for this issue once. I was always sad, but never teared. After some time, suddenly this morning? Hmm. I guess cause the past few days im losing alot of logical me, been in emotional chaos. Not emotionally charged, just chaos. Im just wanting to be vain and stuff.

The greater meaning of God's love, im trying to comprehend. Life cannot separate us from His love.
Rom 8:38 For I am persuaded, that neither death, nor life, nor angels, nor principalities, nor powers, nor things present, nor things to come,
Rom 8:39 Nor height, nor depth, nor any other creature, shall be able to separate us from the love of God, which is in Christ Jesus our Lord.

Am gonna put up some wish list soon. I think it comes naturally cause i'mearning more money now. Haha.

Whoo. Chatted with Hui Ting last night! Haha. The weirdest thing is, we became closer when shes abt to lve? Talk abt cherishing others when they're not arnd.

Kevin pls come back soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home