Monday, September 15, 2008

Disorientated

I am kinda disorientated. I am kinda questioning what i wanna do with life. Whats next?(in terms of career) Hmm. And its really God vs comfort. No the choice isnt really that obvious nowadays! Questioning and thinking abt alot of things.

Whoo. Feels so good to be telling stuff and talking to Michelle. I guess family is still family. No holdbars. I just say whats in my mind. And she just listens! And i hear her talk her take on friends when i was talking abt frens too!

But i feel so guilty that i only asked 1 fren abt her exam schedule for so long now(cause we started doing it) and i never did it for sister nor thought of it. Boo!

I am so sleepy these days. Always sleeping/wanna sleep. Cause sleeping is a kind of escape i guess. Running away from all the problems in my head.

At least 1 big one is solved. But its just so scary. Satan's been answering my prayers. -.-

Busy busy week!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home