Sunday, September 14, 2008

Thank God for GODLY COUNSEL!!! I feel relieved now from all my burdens and questions. Thank God that this dear "mentor" of mine who helped me with all the questions i was bothered abt this week! All the stumbling questions that affected me IS ANSWERED!!! I feel relieved. the problems are not removed. I still have lotsof tough times to face. But for 1, he removed all my questions. He taught me to press on, no matter how difficult i struggled with it. Cause it will surely please. Everything is falling in place very nicely. From Aary, yf to him. All just putting me back onto the right track again. Everything is for His glory now. Everything, i shall look to Him now. I am relieved!

Sad but relieved actually. But nothing to be sad anymore really. Theres nothing the death of the cross by Him has not solved. Its now all for His glory. Time to be studying His word and putting Him back where it rightfully belongs- 1st place in my heart.

Haha. I was chatting with aunty serene on the phone just now for like more than half an hour? Lol. Thats something new for me!!! And i am ashamed by shawn. There's a 1st for everything i guess.

This week will be really busy. Plus more tuition commitments. 4 hours on 2 days. Wah can die.

I really wish i have frens to work hard together and study with. I hope i can spend time with ppl i value, and value more ppl. But then, its all right. Im learning to let go and just being unimportant to ppl. They shouldnt be the most impt thing to me. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home