Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Oh i realized that i said everyone is gone for the moment, but no abi and qian hui are going to be gone for 3-4 years! Haha. Not 3 weeks like kevin. haha.

I just feel like being me and lazy me again! Not that i enjoy it. But i guess its me.

I seriously wanted to do this degree, but cant afford. Haiz. Retake A's lor.

Nice to see Sara again on thurs, after some 2 months where i havent seen her. going to visit that uni together. Unlike me, she has already enrolled and got into that uni! Sara, abi, qian hui are peeps whom are from my ministry in yfc. Haha. I talked abt the girls cause they are all my age and they happen to have something happening to them. All the guys my age are just in army lor, nothin much to say.

Was just telling rui that everyone gradually is not impt anymore. Like i'm not involved in their lives, and thus they just seem not impt. Almost everyone i guess. I'm like dragging my feet through life again. Who's impt? If i aint to so many of yours, then i guess after awhile, i also cant feel that you all are impt but just a face in my life. Was talking to rui abt ex exco ppl and they are once close, but well.

I guess ppl are not my motivation anymore too i guess. They arent impt, but i guess from God's point of view, they are, so i should be likewise.

Argh. Get off my mind, problems. I guess i should get down to solving them.

Woots. Did 2 weeks of NISS yesterday! haha. More work needed to be done! And yes A levels too! Haiz.

Nice to read abt me from kevin's blog! Kevin is fine wth me linking him, cause he says everyone links him anyway le!

I guess i'm always answerable to God and no one else. So i should stop feeling sorry for others. I guess i did my best in this issue and hopefully God would think i did everything out of a pure heart, being above reproach and that i always seeked Him with regards to this issue. Too bad for so long He never spoken which i'm like, bah why are You always so silent! And i dont regret the stand i ever did take, the feelings i ever had. Cause i know i always put God in this issue! I always struggled with problems. But God was always in the picture from my side. I made mistakes, but its a lesson learnt and God given situation that i was happy to be in.

If it doesnt bother other ppl then i shouldnt be bothered abt these thoughts too.

Its, God and me again! The only relationship that matters!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home