Tuesday, September 02, 2008

Ok quick one.

I felt bad and uncomfortable trying to make sure i stay away. But was i being rigid or sticking to it when someone else is trying to salvage it? I dont know. These are new situations where im trying to learn to handle appropriately. At least i felt i made a mistake.

It is through adversities that you really know who will always be there to support you! Was very glad by the pat by someone. Makes me feel relieved and not worry!

Had a good talk with some of the guys on sun night(eg ben and adrian) and learned to realize that ive been coveting so many things. Sin of coveting. Alot of the extreme opinions i have was because being in those situation causes me to covet and therefore i was uncomfortable(cause i didnt want to covet)! But i realize im coveting lots of stuff! Sets me thinkin on lotsof things again. Finally adrain hit the nail on the questions ive been having for suh a long time!

Everyone is telling me to go clubbing recently!

I hope the brain is something which you can shift delete, aka permanently delete stuff whenever you want! Some stuff still stuck in my mind, though as a different form! Hopefully when the friendship is restored and everything goes back to normal it can stop bugging me!

Abi left the previous sun. Qian Hui left for philadelphia last thurs(but i heard from here already! woohoo!) Kevin went to taiwan last fri for 3 weeks. We are supposed to have retail therapy together but he couldnt find time! Haha. Everyone's gone for the moment. :-p

Lydia is being nosey! But i guess im fine with telling her some stuff. :-p

This is what i call dont care- supposedly going to rachel's place tonight to do work together!(and there's the jogging and the supposed dinner there too) till she cancelled on me! lol. At least going with rui to popeye's together!(that joker trying to find company in all his meals, i feel used) Hopefully can go dance this thurs!

And from next week onwards, i'll be busy giving tuition twice a week!

I love my new 22 inch monitor! Woots! :-p And a dvd drive too to be able to see church camp photos! Haha.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home