Saturday, August 16, 2008

Training/Preparing Vs Waiting

Everything else can wait. But rather than just waiting an idling around till the time comes, i reminded myself that this period is a period of training, rather than just waiting. I always told myself i look forward to these 2 years as training years- and i have quite forgotten about this already it seems. Being someone who can get quite short sighted, it is so easy to see the immediate and see it as waiting. I should not be waiting for the time to come, i should be preparing! :)

The 2 D's that defines greats, whether spiritual greats or worldly greats- Discipline and determination. And the 1 C- confidence. But for us, its confidence in Him.

I am a very jealous person, which i am working hard to ignore jealous thoughts. Just always being short sighted is bad. I found out why from a newspaper article actually! Haha. The only hint i'm giving is this article has something to do with french president Bruni-Sarkozy. :-p

I should really tell myself to stop being vain- which is probably the reason why i've been gyming for almost 2 months, twice a week!Iit was actually to play better in sports, but oh well- at least i have the magical no 6!(ok this is bad)

Its so hard that my love language is quality time(spending time with someone, even better if its with them being physically around) and i have to constantly suppress it. This is what you call a high maintenance love lang, and its naturally tough to say you dont need your needs to be met/ dont need to be loved(having quality time with ppl you want to be with).

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home