Tuesday, August 05, 2008

Lets just hope it is not what i think it is. I have a hunch that is a tad negative, but the possibilities are aplenty, so i'll stop guessing, cause its in His hands. As always.

Fear thou not; for I am with thee: be not dismayed; for I am thy God: I will strengthen thee; yea, I will help thee; yea, I will uphold thee with the right hand of my righteousness." (Isaiah 41:10)

Rather than relying on others advise, pray, and let God speak, or rather, heed His whispers in His still small voice.

Better get done to working. It takes so much discipline to do stuff which has to be done but just seems quite unimportant at the moment, but it actually is impt!

Tks to Ben for throwing me another work- i have to come up with a testimonial for camp echo this sat too! Sheesh. Throw to the free guy right? Lol.

Since my office desk is a secret(no photos can be taken of it), i shall keep mum of the photos that i put on my desk that i see everyday. I dont stare at them, its just nice to see them at MY desk, and that i can see these ppl everyday at work! :)

Kevin we never took a photo together! *grins*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home