Thursday, July 24, 2008

Happiness During Weakness

I'm Happy, since last night. Again, its the little things. But whats wrong in feeling joy in the little things? Hmm, things changed, but maybe cause ppl change, and treatment across the board changes, thus, change.

But some ppl dont change, like Jo. Pls tell me not to go home with Him again. I was like grr just now. =(

But anyway, another happy thing. To my surprise, bumped into the girls from my JC class after medical appointment when they were having lunch. When i saw Hui Ling call, I'm like, she call wrong no isit? Lol. Then they were telling me, when they saw me, they were like, cant be lah, nick is in army. LOL! Havent seen em in close to half a year and its good to see em again. =)

Really dont like it that when you want to talk to ppl they like dont wanna forgive/talk to you. Then when they do an hour later you're expected to oblige immediately. And i'm talking abt a friend! I guess that is true forgiveness. Able to forgive whatever the circumstances. No wonder forgiveness is hard!

Trying not to focus on the negatives but on the good things that happened!

Cause i'm so drained by relationships and the lack thereof again.

Loneliness.

Kev we really shld meet up soon!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home