Sunday, June 22, 2008

I am so dead tired. Been having so much sleep debt over the past weeks sleeping between 4-6 hours everyday. Plus soccer was really draining cause havent ran so much for ages. Havent exercise much the past 2 months you see. Plus 1st day at new office tmr so gonna sleep like immediately after this.

This is to remind me i got a few posts i wanna do! but i'll not do it today. They're headings will be "blessed", "Fail to plan, plan to fail", and " Maturity". ok i forgot the rest i'll post when i remember.


Just some ramblings. Thinking back of the whole incident, rather than being unhappy at "ppl", its actually quite interesting to see that they REALLY believed it. But whatever.

I'm committing it all to God. He decides, and rest assured. I'll accept.

Hope you'll have a blessed birthday Lydia!

And Hi Jeremy! Please say Hi next time k? And tks for pang sehing me tmr! 2nd time in a matter of days from frens. Lol.

2 Comments:

Blogger cheryldancer said...

Yo.

hahaha not only was it interesting, it was also RIDICULOUS that people actually believed.

-cheryl

11:01 pm  
Blogger nick said...

Don't ask me. Ask them. I just can't understand how it would seem logical to them myself.

12:43 am  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home