Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Guess what day is it tmr.

But its just

Another boring day.

Nothing else other than calling it a special day.

Everyone's busy i guess.

Here's the good friends breakdown:

Cheryl- fully booked
Rui- fully occupied, with a dinner with the former
Tricia- Nothing but books. Exams coming la.
Kevin- SISPEC. In camp.
Rachel- In NZ without telling me until she was there.
Lydia- Back from US, but off to church camp already.
All the close bro & sis from YFC, like my team- No appointment made

Which leaves me with Heath and my army bunk buds. Well i made a last min reservation with Heath tonight for a dinner. Haha. Wonder who else is coming.

I am too free. And i need to make my time more useful. Volunteers anyone? only for this few weeks cause my schedule is uncertain for now.

I am loving the navy as to army. Free new clothing. New Beret, formal shoe, nicest office wear, nice looking navy running vest and FBT alike shorts. Thats what i call retail therapy. And almost all is free except the vest and "FBT" that i bought.

All it takes is (: and dinner out! =D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home