Sunday, May 25, 2008

Blind and Keeping Silent

Oh wow. It always ends up like that. Having no time to blog. I always would do all kinda other things, then would have no time to blog. And it kinda shocked me that i havent blog for 5 weeks le. It felt like just 1-2 weeks.

Ok. I'll continue this next time. Just briefly say what i can.

I think how an army friend describes it is kinda spot on even though i never really thought of it this way.

OBSESSION!

Is the word to describe my thinkings. Oh well, its scary.

I wonder how long certain things will continue to torment me. There's one in front of me, yet i'm unwilling to take a step forward. Haiz.

I am still, Blind.

I've been keeping quiet for alo of things recently. Well i dont think character wise i've really changed. But someone once commented to me recently that i've become more mellowed. Thinking of it, other that sometimes being really talkative, yea i've kinda mellowed down allowed. Army thought me to be, in the words of Kevin, self-preserving. Have just been so bothered with all the million and 1 things to do. Sai Gang and being the Pao Tui all the time. Mind is always so occupied with trying to get tasks done well. Made me so conscientious recently. All i can think of working and working. I guess it changed me abit. Really about things deep inside me, more secretive things, i've been really quiet about it. Other then Kev, i guess no one else knows. I always wanna say to a certain few, but never really got the opportunity to anyway.

Certain things have been happening in me. Certain changes, certain questions.

But in army, i'm brushing all of em away.

For now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home