Sunday, March 30, 2008

I wish there is a shift delete function in my brain. I wish whenever certain thoughts bother me i could delete them. Whether it is the old one which i am so iritated about, or maybe even just certain thoughts. But at least these thoughts teach me to be persevering and strong, and to learn that i must deal with them- within me, by God's strength and with Him. Furthermore, the reminder also that where is my treasure? Do i seek the things of this earth, or the things above? Its easier said than done. These problems always trouble me. But i just have to persevere.

And i have to really watch my words, the way i always "rebuke" people and get into heated arguments- thats what people think i always do when im not. I guess its my tone. But ya.

And im quick to anger when others are unfair. Especially to a certain group of ppl.

Go away, irritating thoughts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home