Saturday, June 07, 2008

Church Camp 2008: Examine & Exemplify, and closer too!

Well. Church camp is worth every bit of my time and every bit of the penny and every bit of my trouble to get down there. After the 2 messages on the 3rd day(1st day for me), i felt so refreshed feeding on God's word. It felt real good i tell you. Especially on the 3rd and 4th message. It really striked me. Its something i really wanted to catch up on, not to mention all the catching up with ppl. My only qualm was how i spent my free time, but oh well. Church camp really was all God and fellowship. No complaints and regrets with regards to coming or not. I guess it was the best sleepless night also. Mostly did some "intellectual" discussions. Oh not to mention THE BEST Fun Night, the skit, the history, the kangaroo court. Man it was laughter till cramps and sore cheeks really. Though i felt awkwardly out of place, but it was ok. Took minimal photos. But being me, never liked taking photos. :-p Though was kinda like, should at least take some photos.

Church Camp was such a great time that i totally forgotten everything back in Sg. Rui and I was saying today how we are back to the routine of life, which was so forgotten during church camp. I guess the fellowship and thoughts and ppl really made me forget and not to worry abt things i was always thinking and worrying abt. Praise the Lord!

Did lotsa thinking also. Talked to Kee Wen for like 2 and a half hours lor. Final talk before he leaves. Haha. Talked about YF and stuff. Oh ya. And did alot of resolution thinking. On the YF. On personal spiritual disciplines and goal settings/plannings. Was glad i was able to share some of that to Cheryl, and also doing lotsof catch up after being a few months of little talking with each other. She's kinda MIA and at times so am I so it was great. =D

I have examined.

Its now time to exemplify.

But its just great, to also feel.

Closer again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home