Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Sometimes i just love the small things that ppl tell me about. Whether it be:

"Oh, i forgot to take my cushion to sleep."

"Goodbye cya tmr!"

I just love the little things, which are too many in number to be mentioned. The more i hear, the better i understand. Im just so glad, Even just taking photos and seeing that rather amusing face in front of the camera! Probably my most fun initiation activity yet!

:)

Yay, at least i got 1! But i wished i had more. Im always in so little photos, but im not meant to be here anyway. Just had to suffice with just 1, out of the millions with others. :-p Haha but i find it so amusing, that my happiness could be paralleled to finding a body that scientists claims that proves evolution, when there should be millions of these bodies. There should be more than 1 right? Maybe im blinded. But oh well.

Though im part of neither exco's, I relish the opportunity to study God's word with the comm ppl. I was sharing with Ben how i enjoed studying God's word like that after the leadership session by Rui. Something else i didnt ell him is that, I think my role is quite suitable for me. I never liked being part of a planny committee. Super stressful. I am good only at spiritual directions and feedback that i can give. I would love to lead a ministry, especially since i have the passion for the youth worship ministry that i hope to lead to point people to God better. I think this love coincides with the newly discovered spiritual gifts, prophesy(preaching) and evangelism! I just hope God would give me the opportunity to during army! Of course im trying to prepare as much as possible. To study as much of his word as possible now that im so free. Just going to mug mug mug and read read read the whole day! Sounds like good training to me! ok this is for maybe only the next 2 weeks, but 2 weeks of intensive study through free time is better than none. My gift is not necessarily made for comm, but who can ask for more with gifts like prophesy, and maybe even knowledge? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home