Monday, July 07, 2008

Sorrry. i'm keeping mum, cause its a faith thing.

ok its about this morning. Sorry i cant tell anyone whats going on. Anyway its a faith thing. I tell others its possibly a family thing but i decided not to come, not because of family problems, but cause of faith, or sin for that matter. I just hate it and dont want to go to church when i've sinned against Him again and again and i go to church the next day and act as if nothing happened or just ask Him for forgiveness. I'm like no i'm not going to do that. There's no true repentance and i just can't go to church and worship Him. Family quarrels was just one of them, and its the quickest excuse i could give. Well what my sister wrote outside the door was the icing of the cake. Sorry. I can't say what that sin is.

Anyway, its also partially cause of certain things that strucked me yesterday. I started to be stressed today. Not in work. But in making a big decision. I'm deciding on something, which i'm not willing to say unless its decided. Just pray ok that i can make a wise decision. Its big believe me. I'm seeking advices on this already. Michelle was saying my face was black but vuase i was so quiet and cause i'm really thinking badly about it half the day.

And yes we all have reconciled.

Anyway i didnt blog the whole week even when i've plenty of time to do so and i wanted to blog about some stuff cause of faith issues. I cant blog when i'm not right with God. I'm like that.

Sometimes its just chic (dont know whether i used the word right) to wear just t-shirt and jeans. Its not about me cause i do that all the time. But when i saw it i was like hey thats beautiful. Something that happened the past week and not today mind ya.

Dinner was great today. I'll talk about it tmr! :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home