Saturday, August 02, 2008

Busy, but fruitful week! :)

This has been a rather fruitful week! Mon was the only free day i guess. Tuesday to Thursday attended talks by Prof. Donald A. Carson. He is a wonderful speaker i tell you! I learned alot, and not only on the understanding of scriptures, but personal applications too! I learned some things, that is quite perspective changing. Something about Jesus's death changing the way we view, and act in certain things. I dont know it changed mine! But not in the state of mind to talk about these things now! After "birthday celebrrations" for Rui last night, went to his night to play overnight! So mind is like abit half dead, even though i'm sure ive already slept 7hrs throughout the day!

Oops i was late for today's prize presentation at my ex JC! I didnt realize i didnt read what time is the rehersals and only made it for the actual event. So sad thing is, never received prize on stage. Its alright, not impt! :-p Being back to sch was somewhat nostalgic. No matter how much i hated my JC, its just nostalgic walking past all the places that i once walked so often that seemed like yesterday. Kevin and I intentionally walked through all the places that we studied/mugged before in sch and its so nostalgic! from his classrooms to mine, to the corridors behind the LT's, the library, and the mugging room which i quite enjoyed (formerly art and craft room turned studying room)!!! we were also talking abt the uncle whom we met who always chased us out of the classrooms mugging late in sch everyday! And oh how the sch has changed! Now the sch has artificial soccer pitch, just finished rock climbing wall(i think just finished this week) and a garden with seats and swings, formerly an empty grass patch right smack in the middle of all the surrounding classrooms and LT's! It's really a love-hate relationship, but im just glad its over now and im moving on.

I'm just contented to know. Nothing to brood about, was happy for a moment, but just contented to know, and i'm moving on, in preparation for the times that are to come. :)

My other big problem, my mum has told me to conveniently put aside for now. Haha. So i'm also trying not to get stressed by this problem too! :) What problem? I told you, i'm not saying it here at least!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home