Monday, August 11, 2008

Kevin's Response

"yeap, and i think i also must publically praise my closest brother in Christ - nicholas. Seriously bro, I haven’t come across a friend who understands me as well as you did. though our encounter was really a brief and sudden one, I believe that it was God who brought the together this friendship. Really sorry that in terms of my speech and things, I haven been able to publically appraise you in words or in speech. It is my prayer for success for you brother in the journey ahead, and i pray that God will always put in your heart, a burden for this friendship :)"


A touching paragraph my dear bro, kevin wrote abt me on his blog. Sorry his blog is personal, so i dont think he wants others reading his blog post. But i'm so touched by my dear bro.
But a burden? You gotta be kiddin me. Lol. =)

"oh and thanks nic. you know when i told u about ____ wishing me happy birthday, and you said ” so what? ” , wah, it really reminded me of the things that are going on in my heart. thanks bro! :) "

You know what, it was just a reflex response, i think i even have to learn from it la. Haha. You know how i didnt even realized i said something like that to you and i dont say that to myself. Haha. More like i should remind myself like that too.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home