Tuesday, April 03, 2007

i didn't wanna blog today actually, or use com for that matter. It bothers me to see my oldest post in my blog is 26march, which is slightly more than a week ago. But ok. Why am i here???

Cause today is a bad day in cca. Why? cause of internal strife in the committee(yes im in the committee), because everyone in my section went home with a black face(mainly due to some unhappiness with my pres and esp vice pres), because my student conductor friend(a guy) cried because a friend of his in choir actually reprimanded him, in anger(which i think that guy is in the wrong), and because practice will be 5 TIMES A WEEK FROM NEXT WEEK!!!! Nothing to be surprised abt actually cause i should've seen it coming. It's just that stress and pressure is pilling up. I not only have to concentrate on studies and yf(which i want to) now, but here comes cca, 5 times a week, right in my face. And to make things worse, my cca is not performing up to standard. My section especially is one of the weakest, AND IM THE SL!!! So im feeling the pressure. To top it up, there was so much problems today, with all those things happening and the black faces, and its not because of increased practice even. 1 more thing to add. My section like got 3 tone-deaf ppl!!! They cant tell if they're singing wrongly!!! Its not only about having patience, but its like trying to cure a disability. Can someone teach me how???

And im likely gonna miss every yf from now on. Boo.

I don't wanna be sl anymore. : <

Of course im joking. Im just not happy with all the problems. Lucky for me, im been growing spiritually the past few weeks, so im seeking refuge from God. Haiz. Alot of things to worry i guess. A few things i cannot fully decide yet. And i wonder about the others. Just have to keep praying i guess.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home