Thursday, March 29, 2007

Hmm.. Well, maybe my thoughts now aren't that good, but don't think too much about it because its nothing. Just some thoughts that i wanna write down and let it out. Im ok. :-p

Don't know whether its in my life, but this year, only twice i was really quiet while walking to mrt all the way frm
downtown east. Well, todays the 2nd time. I shan't say what went through my mind, but its a combination of alot of things. ALOT. But ya. It happened that both times is after some sorta meeting. But ya. alot of things went through my mind. So alot of things made me unhappy. BUT don't worry its nothing just wanna let YOU know and let it out. Abit gotta do with ppl. Thats all im gonna say.

MAybe im starting to have changed opinions, even for myself.

Maybe im starting to share the same sentiments as Ben.

Sianz. 2 movies i crazily wanna watch but cant. Got free tix i also not privileged to watch. :-p

Oh happen to saw seraphina on my way home at the downtown east bus stop i initially walked past. Then she like purposely board the bus cause she say everytime very ji mo going home alone at nite after tuition. Nice to talk to her. Its the little things that God do to perk me up. =)

Oh. Today happen to speak to my freshies. Haven't spoke to them in a while. Wan Ting and Jessica. Lol. Then I got a weird encounter with this touchy guy I shall explain if you all asked don't wanna say it here err so weird. :-p

Everyone's like sick. Get well ppl. Haha. I ytdy never go sch too. :-p Bad nowadays i find that im missing more and more when i miss class.(read miss with a diff meaning, like i miss you that meaning, will seem so diff, haha.. i find it so funny. :-p)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home