Tuesday, March 20, 2007

Thank God.

Always wanted to do some thanksgiving espcially e past few days, so though i don't feel like doing it now, ALL THE MORE I SHOULD DO IT!!! So.. Just wanna thank God for all the ppl who encouraged me in 1 way or another the past week.

Thank God for Tricia whom tried to study with me the past week. Though it didnt really happen, I still thank God for you constantly trying to, and thanks for the constant reminder to study, and also the encouragement for my common test TWICE!!

Thank God for Zhi yuan whom always is there sparing me his free time to study with me, or sorta giving me free "tuition" when he can always do something else and not sit down with me.

Thank God for Debbie whom happen to call and might be praying for me, for my vision problem and all.

Thank God for Cheryl whom i am able to chat and share with the past few days, and thanks alot for your encouragement too. Enjoyed every moment of it.

Thank God for my SIS!!! She is super sweet lah. Wrote me a note in a small card to encourage me. Haha, and this is not the 1st time . Why do you think i say i have the best sister in the world??!!(though im bias towards her.. :-p)

Thank God for those i know will always be there when i need them, Rui and Adrian. =)

Thank God for a great yf last saturday. Great fellowship. Great weather. great exploring. Great cycling. Great food. And more great fellowshipping again. And I think we should also greatly Thank God for Tricia who spent so much time planning for it, virtually half of her holidays!!!. Debbie and Rachel too.

Thats all from me. Alamak. Spent so much time. Wrote so much. Too much to thank God for.

=) : >

If theres anything i need.. It is to pray for my vision!!! and of course exams.. :-p

Reply to tags:
Cherie: I know. I've read that he was in the group because of his dansing skills. And guess what. Its confirmed that hes the bass of the group!! Just have yet to see him dance. But ive also read that they are just a gimmick and don't have very nice songs. :-p Yea rite. Whatever. :-p

Cheryl: How to? lol. I think its more than a case of accountability for me. Yes i know. I love that song too. Love it to bits. I tink i'll soon be able to memorise the lyrics lah. Ive already unconsciously memorised who sings which part of tt song le lor. L
ol.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home