Wednesday, March 14, 2007

ive come to grips with it... but well... cos of e all e wrongs ive done.. ive let it go... and yes.. coming to grips is not easy... but well.. gd or bad? depends.. prob both.. but actually.. i didnt drop it... i juz let go...

if i was mature enuf.. i shldve let go a long time ago..

it might be becos it went tt way tts why.. or my mind thought tt way.. :-p


something interesting hav been running thru my mind... hmm.. haha..

tis is life.. i guess.. coming to grips with all there is in life is tough...

but yea.. im quite stubborn..

was sorta arguing with mum abt character... people oriented... she terms it all to "socializing".... willpower can change alot of things.. maybe.. but i never had strong willpowers... so its hard to come to terms with... and want me to be task oriented.. err..

ur kidding rite? lol...

i dun even agree to it in e 1st place...

and i shld not say it cos it never comes true and its better to do it than to say it rite? feels like lying if i fall back in again...

hav set e ultimatum...

erm.. maybe.. i still might retain.. :-p

shld not hav mention e bipolar thingy on a paper our teacher wants to write abt our probs.. i didnt noe need to hand in.. and now my cher talked to my mum abt it.. SCARY!!! oh actually is my mum called abt something else tt my cher mention.. ahha.. :-p

i juz realized so many ppl arnd me in sch is/are in a relationship or are thinking/talking abt it... lol... SCARY!!!!

hopefully it'll last..

though.. like ive said...

theres somewhere in me tt doesnt want to drop it.. =)

lol... i juz cant believe how
coincidental it is... tt it is like.. what ive been imagining.. or at least almost... maybe now i can hav more inspiration to continue.. modify it to make more sense... though i see no value in doing so.. now at least.. but well maybe i can fulfill e 2nd image i hav... and put it up... =) see how bah... :-p i had like vision for those 2 images lah.. lol...



The Greatest Thing
The greatest thing in all my life is Loving You,
The greatest thing in all my life is Loving You.
I want to Love You more, I want to Love You more,
The greatest thing in all my life is Loving You.

*repeat and replace love with know/serve. =) :->

i cant remember e rest of e repeated words.. if u noe pls tell me... =)

one of my most fav hymn(or isit? :-p)... simple.. yet speaks it all... oh.. i might posted it before.. wait let me check... ah.. found it online.. :-p great.. =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home