Sunday, March 11, 2007

how many days do i want to feel like tt and waste my day away again.. haiz... wasted another day....

ha..

haha..
hahaha...

funny how i keep falling into tt same slump over and over again...

funny how i keep breaking my glass... .. wake up... pull e pieces back together again... and break it all over again... painful vicious cycle...

...

u noe i had 3 dreams last nite...(oh i juz realized its magic no 3)... it mainly involve 2 main characters in it... 1 is lead in 2 of e dreams... both lead i have never dreamt abt before in my dreams... 1 was a not so close fren... the other was... 2 of e dreams were bad dreams.. 1 was supposedly a good dream... i only remembered 1 of e 3 dreams to precise detail... e other 2 i only remembered if it was a gd/bad dream... and who was e person in e dream... and i am starting to be able to interprete it... though it may be a random dream...

i was pieced back together by "the potters hand" today... i was dropped on e way home cos of fatigue and lack of slp... and i was shattered by mistakes...

i know there will be many more occurences of tt happening...

i thought for a moment i cld handle...

and i proved myself wrong e next... when God gave me a test...

its been a long time since someone told me they saw me but i didnt see em... i always find tt i notice ppl... ppl dun notice me... maybe cos its frm my perspective? maybe im juz able to catch a glimpse of someone every so often... though they do not notice or turn to say hi...

help? i dun even know i cld help myself.. dun say u...

its time to try to let go of some things all over again..

for ur info.. e 3 mp3 players i hav on my blog.. 1st one is e song frm "the classic" which is on autoplay...
2nd player has a few christian songs... no sacrifice, followed by heart of worship, unconditional love, den measure of a man...
3rd player are some very nice songs adriel gave me... there are 3 songs in tt player too...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home