Friday, March 09, 2007

These dreams... tt beautiful dream..

made a fool of myself today.. cos i went to sch thinking got extra econs lect.. but when i went there.. i was like.. today is off day for a reason rite? how come got lect.. lol... like idiot like tt...

im not saying no yet despite what my mum says...


aarrgghhh.. its happening again...

life feels like a dream to me.. i feel like i am juz a passing dream to ppl...

feels like im dreaming... dreams always seem to be far more wonderful than it may actually be..
i will always remember tt wonderful dream in my heart.. no matter what... though i never dreamed tt dream or anything related to it... when all else appears in a dream.. it makes me wonder... why it doesnt seem to appear in my dream...

maybe it really is a dream...

though im happy... God brought me to tis painful dream... going through these things i might never will have... and maybe even.. just to have this beautiful dream... i don't know whether i will ever have a more beautiful one... but for now.. its as beautiful as it can get... =) :->

Love this photo... =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home