Thursday, March 01, 2007

removed tt talk abt tt disorder cos my fren juz made me realized tt it shld not be true.. so i removed it.. nothin to worry abt ppl.. :-p

funny how i hav not lived with my dad for almost 6 years already... yet.. many of my character traits are so similar to him... like i learned frm him like tt... when i realized.. i was like... haha... tts odd.. :-p

there are many who have walked past me.. and many who i tink are a_________... but only 1 who seemingly stands out above e herd... in my eyes... juz feels diff... =) :->


been having gastric probs lately.. :-p

oh tmr a few of my gd frens taking a lvl results.. pray for them if u read tis... im getting chinese so its ok.. :-p

thought tis is impt to blog abt so... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home