Sunday, February 25, 2007

before i could climb back up.. i fell again...

why is it always like tt... tt i get sun blues... :-p esp close to nite.. juz tt today started in e afternoon... got headache.. guess cos never sleep enuf past 2 nites plus kimchi.. :-(
headache= bad mood

juz tt i was quite and headache so try not to talk... after awhile started talking again so suppressed it...

why does it fluctuate???!!! hate it...

thought weekends has answers... however it seems to give me more qns...

hate it when my dominant self took over juz to get things over and done with... ignoring e process..

hate it when ppl do not think and feel like me...

dun gossip bro... got stuff tell me lah.. grr...

why am i blogging man..

though i recently juz reviewed why i blog... am juz questioning why i blog...

so much...

me and hens are back to great frens.. :-p feels great to be arnd him again cos we hav quite abit of common interests... yea we got same jacket.. cos jodi bought me one... and now i hav a new adidasa jacket.. :-p

hopefully my sis can let go now... and ya.. adrian and sean teng adds to e list of ppl who noe... but didnt say much actually...

didnt get to say stuff i wanted to say to a few ppl.. didnt hav e chance...

u still want to hear nxt week? or u forget le?

it gets on my nerves when i cant say things i wanted to say.. haiz..

maybe i dun notice myself myself enuf...

maybe it will all happen like the classic.. i see some parallel.. i wonder if e future will be e same as the movie???

starting to not like weekends much...

its all a waste of my time...

bugged by thoughts... all e time i sleep.. and everytime want to slp.. cos i m bugged by thoughts... and everytime when i slp... slp halfway thru my thoughts... so it continues to bug me... again... yet... the thoughts cannot be answered...

i noe abt tt.. but what abt me?

trying to get my interest in God's word back up...

i want to plan a youth worship worship session!!! haha...

haiz... better not blog anymore... no point... really... its been too much....

no point...


no point..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home