Sunday, February 18, 2007

BLESSED CHINESE NEW YEAR PPL!!!

i should be very happy... but for some reason... i aint... maybe cos i ask too much...

i am really crazy these days.. slept again when i slept 10hrs last nite.. lol... and when i sleep e past week.. i fall aslp in 5 min... woah...

i am really too simple minded.. :-p

hope u like it... =)

i dun noe why today i got soo caught up with doing alot of things today in church.. make me forget to do stuff i wanted to do...

not much visitation to do tis year... explains for me staying at home e whole day.. but i am going out soon le lah... Grandma disappeared again... but luckily mum said she is at her home now.. but she is afraid where she will go tmr again...(yes my grandma has mental prob if u dun remember me saying..)

i hav a complicated family life.. i wouldnt say its e most complicated... but it is...

one of my deepest and darkest secrets... i havc always been reluctant to tell anyone.... really nobody...

I hav a brother... :-p if u wanna noe why... ask me.. cos i dun wanna say it here... i dun wanna declare at least... dun wrry im trying to not keep it anymore... and i dun wan to... so pls ask me... :-p oh.. and i wld bother to explain how complicated my family is if u wld also ask.. :-p

no its a random thought not e reason ive been tired or what.. i juz felt i shldnt keep it anymore..

love is such a powerful thing... out of love God sent Jesus... it changed lives.. yet humans with their "love" can change their own lives... but i feel tt... we'll all soon realize... its not love without God in it... dont u agree???

I used to live in an environment which taught me tt theres no "happily ever after" without christ..

God has been great tis year... i am still counting e many blessings he hav gave me.. esp key ones i wont forget... and i am juz reminding myself constantly... not to forgot tt all these things come frm God... tt all these things happened cos God wants it and allowed it... e many lessons tt ive learnt and may learn... tts why i always question myself on e motives of my thoughts and e things im doing... is God in e picture?

Testing my resolve...

though e future is ambiguous.. God is never changing... and i can look to Him always... and im grateful knwing tt... =)

looking forward always... =)

and yes.. i love kids... they are really great blessings to me... haha.. miss my cousins when they were younger... at least theres Titus!!! still cute as ever.. =) a guy cousin called titus.. cool name rite.. :-p oh oh... i saw shem on sat at e pasir ris mrt while waiting for rui... haven seen charlotte for awhile... :-p love those kids who gave donations.. at least they gave a cheerful/ innocent look... :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home