Monday, February 12, 2007

I Do not need to remisnicence, cos ive never forgotten..

im probably naive... cos the whole world is telling me e same thing...

haha.. how dum...

u now.. though i hav been always very narrow minded abt these things... Ben sorta shot many thru my minds tt what i tink is actually too narrow minded... I was too in my world... haha... ots i tink im gonna do which i hav never done before.. lotsof new perspective im going to look at things... i juz feel tt its sooner or later ill see it... and its great its now... i hope i can see thru more things beyond my narrow point of view... haha.. dun noe how to describe... but its juz e past few days alot of things tt i thought i made simple was naive thinkoings... i always thought its juz not me to do certain things in a certain way... i guess tt is changing... gd i tink...

ive never lasted e test of time... will i?

what 2 weeks? what talking u?

" i do not need to reminiscence, cause ive never forgotten.."

tis quote is frm a serial i happen to watch... interesting i feel... :-p yes for things tt ive never forgotten.. i do not need... but juz for e past week think... i happen to feel tt im reminiscing the past... before i even heard tis quote.. so qiao rite... lets see what ive reminiscenced tis week...

the old friendship i hav with em... though refreshing... im not wanting...

i guess its becos of e quality time ppl give me.... tts why i tink i misunderstood.. cos they started it 1st...

ii seriously was reminded of how close we are before.. when we suddenly talked abit again... abt how much i noe abt u... but i guess at some point it stopped.. and it was downhill frm there...

in e past i always had tt anticipation of u boarding tt bus... cos u told me took tt bus to sch when u did... but never once did we meet.. how interesting when i realized how long ago tt was.. aha...

tis one also... i realized how we juz stopped having much contact... and esp after tt incident.. so interesting how i look back at it now...

i dun noe... why do i kept looking back these few days... well.. maybe i guess cos im finally moving forward again... :-p after so many years...

im prob not stressing myself enuf.. abit stress only den woah very stress den put em all down.. how dum... must stress myself more.. :-p positive stress...

refrained frm bloggin e past weekk.. no lah cos nothin much to say and nt much time...

im starting to feel tt i hav weird friendships with frens.. so weird talkin...

never ending things to talk...

ill never forgett.... tt.. for now...

ok.. i knew i wld forget some stuff.. but nvm... tts all for now...

i hav a new fav song.. u noe my fren started sining tis song in class.. den i realized i hav tis song and its very nice.. and e more i listen to it.. i start to like it more and more... i like e way e singer shouts the chorus feels very shiok.. haha... lyrics are very.. cool too... :-p i listen to tis song over and over again... like 3-4 times a day...

but nothing ever lasts for me...

hopefully tis does...

You And I Both
By Jason Mraz

Was it you who spoke the words that things would happen but not to me
Oh things are gonna happen naturally
Oh taking your advice I'm looking on the bright side
And balancing the whole thing
But often times those words get tangled up in lines
And the bright lights turn to night
Until the dawn it brings
Another day to sing about the magic that was you and me

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just read of
Others only read of the love, the love that I love.

See I'm all about them words
Over numbers, unencumbered numbered words
Hundreds of pages, pages, pages forwards
More words then I had ever heard and I feel so alive

You and I, you and I
Not so little you and I anymore
And with this silence brings a moral story
More importantly evolving is the glory of a boy

Cause you and I both loved
What you and I spoke of
And others just dream of
And if you could see me now
Well I'm almost finally out of
I'm finally out of
Finally deedeedeedee
Well I'm almost finally, finally
Well I'm free, oh, I'm free

And it's okay if you have go away
Oh just remember the telephone works both ways
And if I never ever hear them ring
If nothing else I'll think the bells inside
Have finally found you someone else and that's okay
Cause I'll remember everything you sang

Cause you and I both loved what you and I spoke of
and others just read of and if you could see now
well I'm almost finally out of.
I'm finally out of, finally, deedeeededede
well I'm almost finally, finally, finally out of words.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home