Thursday, February 01, 2007

i dun noe why im constantly feeling e urge to blog these few days... even though i cant really see what am i typing on my spoilt lcd screen... i juz feel like i could communicate with ppl i so wanna chat with.. but could not.. guess i juz wanna chat eith em but i noe they are so busy and so am i.. but i guess i cld spare some time blogging.. or maybe picking up a call if u wld so kindly give me one... den again.. so much for spoilt com cannot use com blah blah blah.. can still post without being able to see.. so there u go.. heres my blog post...

my eyes are better.. had no prob reading anymore... got my test paper backa dn was able to read it.. though my eyes felt veryt strained e whole day... but well.. guess was able to read my big red score and a class postion of last in class staring rite at my face.. AGAIN!!! at least tis time i can tell teacher say cant read e ques.. yes i really had probs doing so.. but well... i wonder how many excuses i can give myself for constantly doing badly for tests... had maths test today which was supposed to be yest but i didnt come.. well i didnt expect tfor e test to be today... but well.. guess it doesnt make much of a diff i guess.. destined fail with flying colours again.. prob last again.. lol... everyone say its super hard.. well.. but i guess for me ill still be last of tis super hard test huh...

im super sstressed.. last nite a thought striked my mind until i kept thinking abt it.. den got frustrated.. headache.. came along.. and gg... went to sch with headache today again... nothin seems to perk me up on weekdays recently.. well.. doing badl for tests is bad.. feeling lost is worst... STUDIES? GOTTA WORK EXTRA HARD THAN I AM NOW AGAIN.. ZZ... GUESS A 3 DAY LAYOFF MAKES THINGS WORSE... OH WELL... BUT IM INTERESTED IN EVERYTHING EXCEPT FOR SCH WORK...

TODAY COMPASS LESSON(SOMETHING ILL BOTHER EXPLAINING ONLY IF U ASK ME COS ITS TOO COMPLICATED) WAS COOL COS I CHOSE A LEADERS LESSON.. HAD NOT MUCH CHOICE.. SO CHOSE IT THOUGH I THOUHGT I KNEW WHAT IS GOING TO BE TAUGHT.. AND YES.. ITS AS I HAV THOUGHT.. BUT WELL.. I CHATTED WITH E TEACHER AFTER E CLASS.. AYDA YADA.. DEN SHE LENT ME A BOOK CALLED LEADERSHIP THE CHALLENGE BY BY kOUZES bOSNER.. .. YES ITS A TEST I DID SOME READING UP ONLINE BEFORE AND POSTED ON MY BLOG... AND E THING IS I SORTA MADE FRENS WITH A TEACHER.. LOL.. hod.. LOL.. SHE LENT ME TT BOOK.. LET U ALL READ WHEN I CAN.. I ALWAYS AM INTERESTED IN THINGS LIKE THESE.. HAHA.. GUESSTHESE ARE E ONLY BOOKS TT INTEREST ME... OK TIME FOR RANDOM THOUGHTS...

I GUESS URE RITE.. HE MADE IT OBVIOUS...

I DIDNT REALIZE WHAT TT MEANS UNTIL I ACTUALLY REALIZED ITS TRUE..

FRUSTRATED ABT THINKING.. THOUGH I INITIALLY WANTED TO THINK ABT IT SO MCH.. BUT SOON REALIZED ITS A SOURCE F MY FRUSTRATIONS...

HOPING WHAT I T ITS TRUE.. HOPING WHAT I THINK IS NOT TRUE...

BEEN THINKING TOO MUICH LATEKY.. TOO FREE AT HOME AND SLEEPING TOO MUCH.. ZZ...

THINKING IS MAKING ME FRUSTRATED.. GO AND DO...

WAIT.. YA I NOE...

a VLLS.. GAH... WONDER WHY THEY CALL IT A LVLS WHEN PL ALWAYS FAIL IT ANYWay.. shld be called f lvls..

i guess ill be a better playing a female role in a relationship..cos im nt strong and steady and hav " mood swings" and guess i hav alot of female traits.. no offense to females and im nt saying guys are better.. juz hav tis feeling tt im very... dun noe.. reliant on others.. well.. like i always said.. ppl encourage me more than i could i cld encourage myself...

i feel distnat with ppl again.. everyone.. i juz feel distant.. maybe im not.. i juz feel tis way..

wonder hows everyone doing.. everyones been busy and didnt want to disturb em... hope everonyes ok..yea i am.. juz ranting abt stuff.. fa xie u noe... been able to get down to doing more often recently.. but e bad habit of brooding still happens very often... perfectly fine... i juz hpope my studies is not killing me tts all...

den again.. why is a portion in caps!!! sian... dun care lah... enuf ranting.. down to work...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home