Thursday, January 25, 2007

Back to problematic me..

crap no time to blog.. aarrgghh..

tis week felt bad again.. cos argument with mum and stuff... Back to problematic me.. and all those stuff struck me again.. frm testimonials to u noe what... sian.. actually made me sadder... again.. last week is like break u noe... let me off for 1 week... den tis week come back again.. e diff is im trying nt to let it come back.. TRYING to stand firm.. and stay positive and optimistic.. but very hard...

sometimes really tis world is more suited for high D's or C"s i feel... haiz...

i said something i should say to my very own brother. My dear dear brother in sch. I feel so bad that that phrase sputtered of out my mouth.. i really hope he doesnt mind.. though we had no overcoming it together.. =)

i feel very very challenged.. nad maybe i would think of it tis way.. but 3 big things happened to me tis past few weeks.. a new one being.. my mj choir alumni.. e one i was closest to and e one i had "fate" with... he juz told me on wed.. when i happenned to met him.. talk talk talk.. and he told me.. he is GOING BLIND!!! he always had an eye condition.. but now the docs cant control it.. he says tt he will go blind anytime.. and that he will operate next week.. but chances are ONLY 60%!!!!! ONLY!!! my mum told me tt normally when doc says 60% means nt likely... and thus.. operate also confirm go blind.. and all i can do for him.. is to pray for him.. and he doesnt noe christ.. and pray tt he might noe Him thru tis.. but.. i was contemplating telling him e gospel.. but...

really hope.. esp to those who have high degrees.. to take care of their eyes.. i dun wan another of my fren telling me he/she is going blind too... not u...

i dreamt too much tis week.. cant get it out of my head...

i hav concentration problems.. alot of things forced me to be unable to concentrate during lectures...

why? hav i to chose so? or did i even choose it in e 1st place.. tsk...

though i never appear so.. i never acted so.. these 2 ppl mean so much to me.. 1 ever did.. andi juz suddenly was reminded of it.. one still do..

then theres the other... which hopefully will always be able to...

and u too.. who understands alot.. :-p

and u bro..

words now cant describe what i wanna say... or least i haven thought of how to phrase it.. and i gtg le..

juz a side note.. i had a vision.. of 2 images... den still am trying to compose my poem.. my 1st.. of 2 animals actually... will reveal title when i tink i want too.. though i already thought of it... :-p

oh.. crazy alicia is my godsister... she crazily azzumed tt status automatically without my consent.. lol.. dun noe she is spur of moment of what.. dun care lah... at least its not real to me for now...

YEAH!!!! WEEKEND IS HERE!!! WOOHOO!!! tis is post 123.. cool... ok.. bb..

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home