Monday, January 22, 2007

Me Blessed?? yea..

haha.. yea i was abit down yest again.. cos i am so lag in my studies.. today was like aarrgghh.. scrap thru all lessons.. appear like i understand.. :-p but den again.. last nite im happy.. john gav me a call.. to talk.. ask me out for dinner to clelbrate his bday.. but e main pt is he call me out.. talk abit.. im juz happy tt he still remember me and ask me to celelbrate bday with him.. though we hav nt talked much since 1st 3 months.. den haha.. chatted with someone else for some time.. and told him alot of things... u dun wan ppl to noe ah? haha.. anyway yea its scary to hav someone noe too much.. cos i feel i hav no more secrets left.. almost lah... den its like whatever i write here u'll noe le.. :-p haha.. u make me think too much tday i cant concentrate lah e whole day... lol.. u better tell me urs man... haha.. or nt i dun feel safe... :-p den jk with mum abit today and yest.. quite unusual lah she jk with me.. lol.. aarrgghh... gotta chiong hw.. so i felt blessed someone remembers me to ask me celelbrate with him.. relationship with mum.. able to fully almost share freely with someone and ppl to pick me up when i really need it.. cool rite.. yuan even so eager to help me with my sch wrk even when oyur schedule clash and hes trying to wrk something out... i really wanna thank God for u all... thank u all so much... =)

i seriously tink very scary leh.. dun noe what i happy abt.. dun noe what u happy abt.. lolz... its nt like anything is happenning anyway... :-p

i realized we never even had a gd frens relationship... never... lol.. stupid lor... to tink i treated u as 1.. haiya nvm its nt like u need it anymore anyway...

i realized my enties is super ambiguous super vague unless u noe what im talking abt it wont make sense.. i read also huh? unless ure like me noe what im toking abt... once u noe what i talking abt suddenly everything seems to make sense lor.. someone can vouch for me,, :-p

i say agin e topic is on
whether looks will help u succeed in society.. dun change it joash.. lol.. tks cheryl for sharing ur opinions.. anymore?? =)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home