Thursday, January 11, 2007

today..

felt better today nt being hm and going to sch... hah.. but went to sch in a nonchalent attitude so its like dun care dun care.. den ppl so stress i like huh got meh?? haha.. at least nt tt boring.. :-p

hmm.. i wanted to help but well... wasnt in a very gd state myself.. so aiya..

im probably nt a very gd source of help or support.. or at least ppl dun tink of me as one... tts e general feel i get frm ppl... well.. maybe cos im always e one seeking help too.. :-p i sometimes wld love to noe and wld love to help.. but well.. i guess it doesnt happrn tt way..

i guess i want myself to get stressed tts why.. im telling myself so.. i dun seem abit so in sch in seems...

e more i tink of it.. e more i see alot of things in my life reflected in Joash... nt tt we are e same.. but i tink we hav lotsa similarities too...

i wished things were as i thought they were.. the way i looked at it.. but yet e way i avoided making obvious... i guess cos i didnt really did anything.. nothin ever happened.. but really.. if i wanna look at it tis way.. it seems as if it is.. but when i analyse.. i realized.. its juz me thinking of it tis way...cool.. but yet.. deceiving and confusing... distracts me it is...

suddenly heard tis song being randomly played by my itunes den i was like i noe tis starting tune and i like it.. den i was like oh tis song.. 1st heard it sung by Josh Groban but its originally frm Michael Jackson.. its quite nice..

She's Out Of My Life
By Michael Jackson

She's out of my life

She's out of my life
And I don't know whether to laugh or cry
I don't know whether to live or die
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life

It's out of my hands
It's out of my hands
To think for two years she was here
And I took her for granted I was so cavalier
Now the way that it stands
She's out of my hands

So I've learned that love's not possession
And I've learned that love won't wait
Now I've learned that love needs expression
But I learned too late

She's out of my life
She's out of my life
Damned indecision and cursed pride
Kept my love for her locked deep inside
And it cuts like a knife
She's out of my life

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home