Tuesday, January 02, 2007

Boo.. sch's starting..

U noe i realli realli forgotten juz exactly how tough it is for me to study.. aarrgghh... pain pain... muz constantly try to psycho myself.. i was juz reminded while trying to do my hw.. help.. help... its very mind boggling.. its painful to start again..

Its like boo... sch is starting in less than 12 hrs.. gonna go to sch early so gotta wake up like 6.. ee.. gotta hand up hmwrk.. and i havent started on tt one.. ee..

but yeah packed my rm today so much better..

but ee.. worried will kena caught cos of my hair so go cut but den nw so short and ugly.. boo...

ee.. i really dun wanna make e same mistake as i did a few months ago... but i seriously tink i am.. *gasp*

or is it ill revert back to e exact same prob again.. better nt.. boo...

trying very hard nt to let those thoughts run thru my mind.. filter filter..

if only im abit more task oriented.. can get more things done.. arrgghh... and nt like hav 1 big chunk of stuff like now not done..

if is a bad word.. :-p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home