Monday, December 25, 2006

Blessed Christmas Everyone!!! And celebrating 100 posts at my blog...

Oh.. I forgot to say tis... but HAPPY BIRTHDAY MUM!!! though ull never read tis and we juz argued again.. ure still my mum and i love u... =)

celebrated my mum's bday juz now(sorta).. was at suntec looking at some garden and orchid exhibition.. totally not my thing.. nt interested.. but oh well.. hardly spend time as a family.. so here goes.. ok lah i guess.. its nice to see e garden exhibits except for another one which is e orchid one.. see how ppl arrange flowers.. ee.. nt my thing... den had kenny rogers... bought a new nice and considerably cheap superman t-shirt... for chinese new year.. :-p

Private Tan is complaining my posts very emo.. really meh? maybe cos everytime i wanna post i mostly am emo?? lol...

i actually realized something i never did juz nw.. for once i wld say my logical self reasoned out and made me dumbfounded abt certain stuff... and i tink it put my feeling guided thoughts to shame... how naive of me... well... e past year ive been doing things i never even thought wld bother me before tis year.. oh well... at least my logical self had a point... and maybe i shld change my mindset abit... cos i still live in tis world.. and in tis world.. its like tt... too bad.. its time to stop it... or at least have to change my mindset.. cos i noe...

joash told me some things tt are realli..... interesting... i guess... :-p

oh.. once again wanna tks rui for being a wonderful hosts.. =) enjoyed my time at ur place.. ^^

kinda got presents frm quite a few ppl i wldnt expect.. tks alot ppl... greatly appreciated it and loved it too... =)

dun noe why my fonts look huge in my blog.. hmm.. nvr change blogskin le shld correct.. :-p

reply to posts again...
To all those who wished me merry christmas: Tks alot ppl... realli appreciated it... =)
To Adriel: tks bro... well.. ill still wish u a blessed christmas with lots of love... :-p showing love dun hav to be always in hugs u noe.. :-p and smother is... noy a gd word to use... :-p


YEAH.. im getting a new skin... havent finalize yet but hav a few in mind... hopefully it'll be up today or tmr bah... lol..

it suddenly struck me... tt i dun like being arnd tis kinda ppl... so maybe..


Blessed Christmas to everyone!!! Hope u will have a woderfully blessed christmas... Me?? it was kinda great until starting pokering and stuff... den they are watching tis dum sick stuff.. sarcastic i wld say.. sometimes its nt all realli great positvie influence ya.. oh well... its 5 am nothin better to do so my as well blog.. and what things worse cld happen on a christmas eve day.. all ur frens pang seh u nvr come peng chang watch me perform... den my sis forgot to bring e cards we were desperately writing and made me late for prac... tks... its quite frustrating... but well... its for a better plan i guess... ok lazy to say much tis early in e morn.... oh btw im at rui's place forgot to mention earlier... his com rm is cool.. hes keyboard is cool.. very nice to type... :-p love to own one someday.. but nah.. sufficienly happpy with e one he gave me.. :-p

sian... im realli gonna die... zz... A's sucks... worried i cant stay over on new years...
ok im gonna learn to reply tags here... :-p cos realized tt a reply like to cheryl's will dissapear soon.. esp since my tag suddenly became active...

cheryl-
oh.. quite surprised u tag me.. anyway i wld say its beyond meaningful to e point of encouraging and challenging bah.. oh tell me abt no motivation.. i m a dead duck.. my moti is almost 0 lor.. we shld organise some study session sometime.. i seriously cant study alone!! den again.. u are e study alone type.. :p

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home